Quenching the Thirsting Soul, Reviving the Nations
"Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life." (Revelation 22:1-2, 17).
The Ministry's objectives are to, through the teaching and application of the principles of the Word of God: develop leaders, promote literacy, empower communities, transform economic conditions, and improve life, health and safety for local citizens.
What We Believe
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God, written by holy men of old as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. II Peter 1:20, 21
- In one God who is infinite in power, holy in nature, attributes and purpose; omniscient and omnipresent. Ephesians 4:6
- That in Jesus Christ dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily, for it please the Father that in Him should all the fullness dwell. Col. 2:9
- In the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus, that He ascended on High and has sent His Spirit, the Holy Ghost which is still filling the hearts of those who diligently seek Him today
- In the baptism in water by immersion in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and the baptism of the Holy Ghost, speaking in other tongues as the Holy Spirit gives utterance. Acts 2:4, 38
- In the Five-fold Ministry of the Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor, and Teacher, for the perfecting of the Body of Christ. Eph. 4:11, 12
- In a holy, sanctified life, divine healing, communion and foot washing, and the glorious catching away (rapture) of the saints when Jesus returns in the clouds of glory to take His people to Heaven. 1 Thessalonians 4:3, 7, 13, 17
- Our chief aim is to glorify our Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity and purify unto Himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works! Titus 2:14